Friday, February 15, 2013

Petit Fours

Made Some Pretty Petit Fours For My Hubby

These are super easy, use store bought pound cake, slice off the crust, and cut them in cubes of 1 inch thick. Frost them, Decorate Them, and Eat Them.

This is a great link for tips on the frosting, although this is not the mix I used, I mixed my own with confectioner's sugar, water and food coloring, played around with the consistancy.
Watch Tips Here
Make sure the let them dry around an hour before eating.

Great for serving guests after dinner, little girlie tea parties, and they're diet friendly since usually one or two will do it.
Enjoy
Links to visit:
FJI

3 comments:

  1. Wow, homemade! Love love love these and definitely will have to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)