Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cabbages and Roses and More

Sharing my pretty new Cabbages and Roses Pillows I ordered for my sweet little entry Bench.


They introduce new colors into my home. Pillows are a great way to do that. I have lots of reds, but these lovelies boast soft blues and grays, as well as pinkish raspberries.
The Blue Gray pillow's fabric is "Tulips and Roses" and the other is "Paris Rose Raspberry". I actually saved a great deal by ordering these custom pillows from a Wonderful Company I Found On Ebay
I first purchased two other matching cushions I'll be using for our living room chairs.
Also I wanted to share a sweet find we found while picking for our booth. This unique old Flour Bin made by the Kreamer Co.
We've had lots of interest in it. Making a wonderful prop for a Vintage Kitchen, Laundry or Mud Room. It's rather Chippy and Rusty but...it's been around a while hasn't it?
Wishing one and all a Wonderful Weekend



 I am linking up with Jennifer
and Deb
and Jami

8 comments:

  1. Those cushions are gorgeous, Tami! (And after checking the eBay seller's store, reasonably priced, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! I just fell in love with them, and yes Ellie Mae Cushions are a lot less to purchase, so they are so professionally made! They are slips with a zipper so you can add your own feather down cushions or poly fill. I use feather down.

      Delete
  2. So sweet....please join me at WElcome Home Wednesday at www.vintageonadime.blogspot.com Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cushions! Looks fabulous!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new pillows, Tami! The colors look so soft and vintagey! I popped over to her shop and she's got alot of beautiful pillows - that I had to save as a "fav" of course. lol Thanks for the link!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore cabbage roses, and the colors you chose are so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tami,

    They are gorgeous! I'm right with you on feather inners - they add such a feeling of luxury and comfort!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)