Sunday, April 15, 2012

French Bottle Rack Love

Before I go any further, Let me say...these photos are lacking!
However, for those of you who desire a pretty French Wine Bottle Drying Rack, and do not want to pay your Child's College Tuition for it...try Amazon
 That's where I got this pretty little thing!
 At $44 dollars it was a steal! Of course it's a reproduction but honestly who cares? ;)

It's just the right size, not too large, and not too small.
Perfect for holding coffee mugs,
 but there's so much you can do with them.
These pretty mugs are thrifted finds, I love all things English so they fit perfectly into my Cottage.

 We've had lots of Thunder Storms here lately, so today was the first Sunny day in a while. Mind you I can tolerate Rain, but Lightening and Thunder that shakes the entire building is a bit more than I can handle. I hope if you're one of the many folks who've been effected by those awful Tornados that you and yours are safe and sound, and warm and dry.
 Hugs, tami

Links: Linda's Coastal Charm Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

16 comments:

  1. Love this! I found one at a Garden Center in NC and it was resonably priced.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is perfect. Thanks for the Amazon tip. I have always wanted one, too, but have not bought one due to the high prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have one of those, but don't know where I'd put it. Sure looks nice there though.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo hoo! Finally one that I can afford! Thanks so much for the scoop, sweetie! :) Yours looks so pretty with those awesome mugs!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of a mug tree like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, and perfect for mugs.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! What a lovely find! Enjoy the gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a great deal! I love the rack but I can't bring myself to even think about buying one. I don't drink coffee or tea and have maybe five mugs in my house total. I love the look though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! So simple, I love black and white. Your cottage is so peaceful - for MANY reasons!

    It is rainy here today, it reminds me of the jungle. The birds are singing ANYWAY; "what is a little rain?", they say :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Thanks for the tip on where to find a reasonably priced bottle rack!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you know how bad I want one of those....I saw one for..are you ready $800...hello are you for real!!!! I love yours and you are right its the perfect size...x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there! Got a new blog button, in case you want to update the old one. Love ya! Trumatter XO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)