Friday, April 27, 2012

Estate Treasure

It's Friday, and I'm spending most of my afternoon hoovering, dust busting, and spritzing my home. But this morning I took a little break to share this pretty biscuit jar I found at an Estate sale.

 I have quite a collection of Antique Brown Transferware, but this was such a unique piece I had to have it.

 For now it's found a home on my little side board, I'll have to fill it with something sweet. Have a wonderful weekend, and stay dry, it's Storm Season. xoxo tami

10 comments:

  1. Oh yes! We brake for transferware! haha! Just a darling little piece for your collection. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love transferware & have a few pieces. This is lovely!!
    Have a Great Weekend!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tami
    Lovley Transferware :)
    and do not miss...

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece is lovely! Great find! I love brown transferware too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful piece, Tami! It looks so sweet displayed like that! I'm becoming more and more enamored with transferware! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful example of transferware.
    I have just signed up as your latest follower & I look forward to popping back soon for some more lovely inspiration!

    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so very pretty and I love that french style stool you covered. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that beautiful treasure would have come home with me too. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great piece of beautiful transferware.

    - Herman Swan

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)