Monday, April 2, 2012

Blue Winged Teal Table


Greetings One and All! Stopping by to share a couple of things, one, this Blue Winged Teal Table up for sale in our Booth.
The Canary Yellow Table sold in two days, we were well chuffed about that one! You may have noticed we name our custom colors after Birds. We've always adored our Feathered Friends and love all the pretty colors.
So far we've painted pieces in Dove White, Robin's Egg Blue, Canary Yellow, Cardinal, Blue Winged Teal, Vintage Flamingo
to name a few.
Have a wonderful week, tami

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color, Tami! It looks very similar to the drop leaf table I guest posted about over at Maria's at Rusty Hinge! Is it Paris Grey? :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, not it's not gray,Blue Winged Teal is the color name, we mix our own colors, and name them after birds we love. it's not even a true blue, it's def teal, I think the lighting is playing tricks on the photo. It shows a bit darker than this pic. I will hop over to see your guest post. I've been so absent from blogging lately I've not kept up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! love the pitcher on top too! That yellow one was gorgeous too. Somebody is getting some darling stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew the yellow table wouldn't last long. And this one won't either. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you Jacqueline and Tammy! I actually loved the Canary Yellow Table too, and was sad to see it go.
    You are all so sweet, I'll share a dresser coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!
    I love the stylish photographs on your blog.
    Happy Easter!
    Jacoba

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I wish you a Happy Easter!

    Sari from Puumuli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that table, it looks beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cowboy hat. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)