Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shop Update

What's new in our Shop? Here's a couple photos to let you know what we've been working on.
Our Booth Downtown is doing quite well. I think all businesses get off to a slow start, but the word is out and this month our inventory has literally sold out!
So we've been fairly busy with adding new items as often as we can.
Here are a couple tables , the Robin's Egg Table is already sold, and the Canary Yellow is just listed.

 Isn't it darling?
We've added our artistic touches with 3 Luscious layers of our Custom Chalk Paint, and Chipped away at the finish, for this one of a kind look. 

In case you're admiring the pretty floral pillow (you know how I love my florals) it's a Vintage Estate piece which was a bargain, I love the colors! 



Have a wonderful weekend, one and all! 
Links:Freckled Laundry
Funky Junk Interiors

9 comments:

  1. That little yellow table is adorable! It won't last long I'm sure. Glad you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The colors and distressing is just perfect on these pieces! They'll both sell quickly! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow!!! Just had to pin it ot my Awesome furniture board! :)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chippy yellow table;))
    Have a great weekend
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love them both! Pretty, pretty! I'm not surprised the blue one is sold, and I think the yellow one will be gone in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you are doing well!
    The pieces are so pretty and love the yellow for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun!
    I love seeing what others have....
    Check out our finished bathroom...and the paint job on the vanity...
    Nancy
    http://wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness I just love the way you transform furniture!! What lovely details and perfect chippiness they have. The colors are so yummy too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)