Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stage Right

I felt a little bad about the previous post's photos. We didn't stage them at all. They were taken really as the "afters"  for listing online.
So here's a little staging before we're off today to add it to our booth.


You may have noticed the pretty Toile Flower Can sitting on my cabinet above, it's the exact same fabric, how cool is that?  Found on a thrifted hunt, it's originally from Nordstrum's. I much prefer the price I paid ;)

The pillow is not for sale, I won it here and I love it!
I am off to enjoy the most gorgeous day ever, the Sun is Shining in the Big Blue Sky. I hope everyone in blog land gets a chance to step away from their computers and get outside if you can. There really is nothing like Fresh Air. xoxo tami
I'm linked up at Donna's 

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty chair...it's a sunny day here and in the low 70's:) Seeing it while I paint my kitchen. Better get back to it.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thanks so much, can't wait to see your kitchen!

      Delete
  2. It is so beautiful Tami and I love your pillow. :) It is cold and snowy here but I did go out for a moment....just a moment. :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Tami! That chair is stunning! I got outside today, too! It was sunny and about 43! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laurie, wow 43 sounds terribly cold to me!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely chair, beautifully styled too! Enjoy that lovely day! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I wish you well with your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tami your pieces are lovely and the toile flower can; what a find!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, nice staging, missus!! You have such a great eye. It looks LOVELY!!

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)