Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Old Softie

A Vintage Powder Tin...

This item is for sale in my booth, however if you would like to purchase it, simply email me.

It's hand painted and gently crackled with age, not by painted finish.

A soft Blue/Green with delicate roses, and strokes of gold.

For those of you who've inquired about the home made chalk paint my Husband uses, I'll be posting the recipe soon.
He found the instructions online and sort of adapted it to his own painting style.
On another note, we seem to be having early Spring weather, and we're trying to enjoy every second of it. Who knows what February will bring, but today is lovely.
Linking to these Lovlies:
Marty
Kristen 

11 comments:

  1. hasn't the weather been crazy tami? i'm just waiting for winter to let us know it really is here. one snow to speak of was halloween blizzard.

    that powder tin is SO sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that powder tin is lovely! I know someone will enjoy it! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Someone will buy it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's pretty! The weather here has been so wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! It's nice and warm over here as well. :) Have a great week!


    XOXO's,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! We are enjoying some spring weather too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colors on the tin! We're loving the spring-like weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh... I cant wait to get the chalk paint recipe!!! I'll be waiting:) I have something that really needs to be painted and I think the chalk paint will be PERFECT.

    Have a great day!
    xo~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a find! I bet that sweet little powder box will go right away.

    Have a great week!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. we have had a mild January too. so nice. lOve that tin!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)