Saturday, January 14, 2012

French Style Toile Chair

Greetings One and All! It's been a little busy here, we've been finishing up a few projects for our Booth, which I hope to show you photos of very soon, it's ever changing. Things have been selling little by little, which keeps us on our toes. 
Our latest pretty is this Ornate Vintage Chair, which is perfect for a Desk we're also working on.

The French Style Chair has been delicately distressed and we've added an upholstered cushion in a gorgeous black and white Toile! 

Sorry about the "Dust Bunnies" but things get a tad messy when we work. You may be able to get a peek at our open shelved linen closet in our Hall, which I'll also be giving a fresh coat of paint and re-working the accessories this Spring. So stay tuned!
On another note, I wanted to take a moment to thank the following ladies:
Pamela for her sweet shout out with a link to my blog, it's very much appreciated! 

Jane, who's always kind enough to stop by and leave a positive comment:) 
And Pam Quinn, who's probably my biggest fan, she's been so supportive of my blog, and I think I admire and adore her's just as much!
Party Links:
Air Your Laundry
I'll be back soon, hopefully with a few photos of our booth.
xoxo tami

14 comments:

  1. That chair is wonderful! I love with grey with the black and white toile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifol chair you have found - superb!

    Hopefully your weekend will be nice!

    Hugs,
    Sari from Puumuli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chair. So glad things are going well for you. I know having a booth is lots of work but oh so satisfying! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, LOOOOOOVELY!! We have been thinking on the same lines!! I love toile too - and I really love the look of that chair. SO gorgeous.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad stuff is moving in the booth. I love the toile fabric on the chair. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so NICE! Come out very well. I love the fabric. Unfortunately, my chairs are deck chairs so no need to upholster. Sometime swoon...sorry..soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling little chair.... LOVE the caning in the back.....and the toile........and the shape.......well......ALL of it. :-) Just too darn cute. Loved the tin in the previous post too. How darn cute is that?

    Your blog is just lovely.... so soft and pretty...

    Thanks for popping in and for your advisement........I'll be talking to the Dr...... I need some answers.

    Have a wonderful weekend....

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tami
    Just LOVE this chair......
    and do not miss.....

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y


    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    It´s FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! You're doing great with this.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely chair .love the toile, I would love you to post pictures of your booth.x. We do not have much of tht thing in Aussie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that chair is really something else. I love how you re did it with the toile. Looks lovely.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been busy while I was away!

    I am ever so impressed.

    And still anxious for the photos of your booth....

    Thanks for the mention! You will make me famous for sure.

    And you KNOW how much I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)