Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Table Six Complete

Just a quick teaser...remember this six dollar table?

I promised a make over on it, so here's a teaser,

the complete table will be revealed in my Bedroom post, coming up in 2012.
I still have a beautiful crystal lamp to finish, and a few other things. This is a pretty busy time of year at work for me so I have to steal a few moments here and there when I'm not utterly exhausted. 
I've had lots of nice comments regarding my antiques and collectables booth, I want to thank you for your interest, and also let you know I'm waiting for my sign before I take photos, so as soon as I get that up, I'll take some pics:)

I'll be posting a giveaway this week, so please check back there are lots of chances to win! 

9 comments:

  1. I love it! Where is your booth located?

    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table really is pretty...perfectly distressed!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous table! I can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! Pretty pretty pretty! Love it! cant wait to see the full room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love teasers! Can't wait for the bedroom reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't believe you got that for $6.....

    It sure looks cool in the little teaser shot!

    Can't wait to see the rest........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tami! It looks beautiful from what I can see. :) I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are able to steal a few moments to enjoy the holiday season.
    Hugs to you!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the detail on the table, and the white paint truly makes it special!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)