Monday, October 10, 2011

Fluff And Other Stuff

Greetings one and all! A big hello and welcome to those of you who are new followers ( I see you there;) )! 
Just a quickie to share a couple things...my new pillow, the (grey floral in the photo)

Isn't it lovely? It's for my bedroom. I have some form of florals throughout my home. They all have a cottage feel. I'm planning on a bedroom re-do (more of a spritzing up) and should have a post ready after the year end. I know that's a long while but this is a busy season for me, and I just won't have the time to devote to it.
The pretty red chenille is an estate sale find for drum roll please...
10cents! It's been on my bed for ages, and it appears will marry nicely with the new one (after a shampoo, oh my, what tales a photo will tell)


I got the new floral pillow from Maria's Shop 
I highly suggest you take the time to splurge and treat yourself to something, anything from her shop, which is amazing, by the way.
She is such a generous person, and sent along the pretty little blue lavender pillow as a gift. Everything comes wrapped so gorgeously and smells incredible when your package arrives. But you all know this already...I think by now everyone has shopped with Maria of Dreamy Whites. You can also see an ad for her shop mentioned in the latest issue of Romantic Country.

And the red pitcher...$5 at Ross today, it's for my outdoor bistro set.
On another note, perhaps you all recall my sharing this French Deli Sign?
At the time I did not reveal that my Hubby is the artist. 
Well we were browsing online the other day looking at antiques and he came across this photo from a store in Santa Barbara
Kind of similar eh? There really is "nothing new under the Sun"
Thanks so much for reading...and following, it's much appreciated!
xoxo tami 
Kindly visit the following:
Coastal Charm 
Faded Charm
The French Cupboard 

9 comments:

  1. Your cheery red pitcher is very country and farmstyle! I like the shape. andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new pillows. The colors and pattern is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pillows Tami! I adore Maria's shop and look forward to buying something from her soon! Love the red pitcher =) Xoxoxo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really lovin' the red florals!!
    Have a Great Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pretty grey pillow! Your husband painted that sign? He is very talented! It's
    wonderful!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling $5 find...thanks for sharing it at NTT!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new pillow (and blog header). Looking forward to the bedroom reveal. x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your pillows!

    They are always so nifty---love seeing the new ones you find...

    And what a talent your Husband has!

    I think he is a keeper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the red loveliness in this post! :D *pretty*

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)