Sunday, August 7, 2011

This Little Piggy

Greetings! I thought I would share with you this cool sign made by one of our local artists.


It's an original hand painted vintage style sign for a French Butcher Shop.
(no offense to those of you who are vegan)
I'll be sharing and selling some of this artist's work in my Etsy shop which I'll re-open soon. 
For those of you who were so kind to write to me in my absence and ask how my own "little piggy" ie broken toe is doing, it's healing, albeit slowly. Thank you so much for your kind words of concern. xxx
Have a wonderful week, stay cool, and thanks again.


10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this....This would be just the right piece for my kitchen =) Glad to see you posting!! Have a lovely week....Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is too, too cute! It will sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sign!!
    Have a Wonderful Day!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi tami!! I love this sign and I am so glad that your little piggy is healing as well, sorry it is taking so long though.
    I hope that you are enjoying your summer and it is good to see you again. :)
    Hugs!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, a pig with great character! would look great in a kitchen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear that you are doing better...we all miss ya!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a cool oinker!

    Glad to hear that your little piggy is doing better..............

    {relax}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's adorable! Little piggy went to market...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your piggy.....on your foot, that is. lol! Good reason to kick back (not literally....) and take it easy, girl! Hugs to you!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you back with a post. That is a pretty cool pig.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)