Monday, December 27, 2010

Working With Florals Parte Due



Rustic floral prints are another way to add some petals to your decor. We all love the soft Shabby Chic/Cabbages and Roses look. But sometimes we crave a little faded prairie, old world, downright vintage appeal. If you too love the rustic vintage florals, simply look for patterns with a more "tea stained" background as opposed to white. Remember you can always use these colors in the Fall/Winter season, and the lighter white background florals in the Spring/Summer. I'll be back on Wednesday with a little quick change project, hugs tami
I'm joining this partyVintage Wanna Be Talent Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tami, I hope you had a lovely Christmas. I love your vintage style rose fabrics! The lampshade is gorgeous.

    hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love how you mix the florals in.....xoxo
    ~tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your New Year be filled with many Blessings and abundances of Joy for 2011. From my mountain to yours, Until next year
    Hugs and Smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo very pretty..... :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)