Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tea Time

I've been missing in action lately. My job keeps me pretty busy this time of year. I also realized I'm not one to play the blogging game. I do want to thank those of you who keep up and have checked in on me. Especially Sarah of Modern Country Style if you're not following her blog, I suggest you pay her a visit, it's just the most pleasant spot in blogland. I want to also send out some get well hugs to LouLou of The Life Of LouLou
xoxoxo! Stop by her blog and give her a hug or two please.
Many of you have asked about the floral patterns I use in my home, I'll be posting some photos and info soon.
I'm joining Kathleen over at Faded Charm I just adore her blog. Stop over if you have not  already. 
I'm also linking up to Maleviks Rosentradgard's Saturday ShowOff Link Party
Stop by Hakan's blog for a view of some incredible Rose Eye Candy

Thanks again for stopping by my humble little blog, it's much appreciated. Untill next time, tami

14 comments:

  1. So many of us adore your blog...glad to hear from ya!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very hard this time of year! I am feeling the pressures of everything too and I hope things slow down a bit for you and you are able to enjoy the season! Your tea display is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little tea tin! Love little finds like that....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, Tami! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! You lovely, lovely girl. xx

    Blogging doesn't have to be like a competition. It can just be like visiting your friends at all their different houses...and getting to be unusually nosy!

    I love your blog and there's no getting away from the fact that it's LOVELY!! You can't help it!!

    I absolutely can't wait for your floral post.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO.......Blogging is NOT a competition.....
    But it´s NICE :)
    Your Blog is

    B
    E
    A
    U
    T
    I
    F
    U
    L

    Hugs from Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My magazine stack keeps growing ever higher next to my sofa because I spend all evening knocking on everyone's blog-door and visiting for a few minutes. I've gotten more great ideas from other gals' home than any mag I subscribe to! Plus I am sooo enjoying the friendships that have grown over the months. I feel blessed to have discovered blogging!

    Your tea vignette is so pretty, Tami! Love the tin with the hydrangea in it! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Tami! I have been wondering where you were. I have been feeling overwhelmed too with everything going on at this chaotic time of year.

    I love your little tea tin!

    hugs,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the sweet note. YOU are fantastic, and I'm so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and loving that silver container with the flowers! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cozy little scene you have on display there!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What kind of hydrangea is that, do you know? I love the colour of it. It's so rich and gorgeous.

    Just like a perfect man....hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blog and beautiful pictures!
    Greetings from a snowy island and T/Hwit Blogg

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone, to Sarah: my Hydrangeas seem to be pink in the summer, then they get sort of greenish, then in the winter they turn this reddish color. And get much smaller too. Summertime is when they peek I think full of pinkish hues with bits of blue. And are much larger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your blog and I'm a follower. I hope to jump in on White Wednesday in Kathleen's at Faded Charm for her White Wednesday Party.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    Take Care,
    Mel's Cabin at www.cabinfever228.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)