Friday, November 12, 2010

For The Birds...

It's been an exhausting week, I've seen what felt like a million clients, and nursed an injured foot, sans heels. But it's Friday Evening, and my foot is elevated as I sip a glass of wine, and just wanted to log in to say, have a Wonderful Weekend to all of you Shabby Vintage English Cottage Style Lovers out there. The photo is a quickie of a bowl I purchased on clearance a summer or so ago, it's supposed to be there for the birds, but ended up gathering pines from our tree. Not to worry the birds have another bath and we feed them regularly. We're bird lovers, and watchers and have pretty blue jays that have made their home in our trees, and the most lovely nun finches that come around now and then. As well as a couple of homing pigeons (not sure who they belong to) that have come by to visit from time to time. And best of all a few mallard ducks that fly in to roam around our pool area without notice of their arrival ;) Last minute guests I call them. But it's ok, I love and adore birds. Stop back by this week, yep, on Wednesday to enter our fun giveaway. Hugs to all, tami
I'm linking up to Donna over at Funky Junk Interiors Saturday Night Special
Be sure to stop by her blog to view her amazing photos this Saturday, her style rocks!
And to Maleviks Rosentragard's Saturday Show Off
Stop by his blog for a delightful view of the most beautiful roses you'll ever see. His arrangements are exquisite!
I'm also linking here toBetween Naps On The Porch's Metamorphsis MondayBetween Naps On The Porch Metamorphosis Monday

19 comments:

  1. ~**~Great photo!! Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend ~**~Hugs,Rachel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds like you had a loooong week. I hope you're able to completely rela and have a gorgeously refreshing weekend, my sweet friend.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bird bowl! Enjoy a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a gooooood long rest this weekend... That's what I'm TRYING to make myself do... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love that bowl! Happy hugs for the weekend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    So lovely blog I found!!!!
    Beautiful photos!
    And that bowl so nice!
    Have a nice evening!
    Kathrine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those birds are so spoiled :) Beautiful!

    Hope you have a great weekend, as well! I just noted you have 100 followers! Yay... no surprise. Your blog is fantastic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your comments,you have a very nica blogg your self.
    Have a nice evening.
    ninni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures. I like the colour of the bowl. Thank's for your visit.;-) Hug Stina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kick back and have a relaxing weekend, girl! Sounds like you desperately need it! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honey, I knew we were kindred spirits from the get-go! I do love my birds!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this bowl and the color would be perfect in my home! I hope you get some rest and take care of your injury.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found your blog through Brenda's....it's so lovely here! I'm a new follower and can't wait to check back. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful bowl! Must be nice to sit and watch the birds, sipping wine! Sounds like a fantastic evening!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear about your foot, I love that look, so simple so elegant in a backyard.. A New Follower, ill check back ..
    thanks for the darling image
    (i have no clue how to post images like that on my site) so i have to search others..
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love to feed the birds thru the winter. We have a couple of feeders outside the kitchen window. It makes me feel so happy to see them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a stunning bowl! Sounds like you had a great evening. (minus the injured foot of course!) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a bunch of lucky birds to get to use such a beautiful bowl! Hope you had a relaxing weekend.

    ~♥~
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous bird bowl! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)