Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Enhancement Enchantment


Just a quick little post to show you what I ended up hanging over my new Wine Cabinet. It's a cup rack I've had for ages, it actually hung in our hallway with the little wreath and a pretty burlap bag/sack. But this past summer I added a new rack to the end of our hall, a trellis rack, so I didn't want two racks, and when we got the cabinet I decided to paint and distress the cup rack and hang it over the cabinet. Sorry for the pics they really could have been clearer. Linking to the following lovely ladie's blogs, be sure to stop over and check them out
Vintage Thingy Thursday at ColoradoLady
The Shabby Chic Cottage Transformation Thursday
My Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday
Common Ground Vintage Inspiration Friday
French Country Cottage Feathered Nest Friday
Frou Frou Decor's Fabulous Friday Finds
Saturday Mornings Strut Your Stuff Party

22 comments:

  1. That is very pretty. I am lovin' your mercury glass candleholders. Makes for a beautiful display. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet! It looks great above your candle holder display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the right touch to your wine cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh nice! I just stamped the name of my blog on a ripped up Target flour sack towel with mini letter rubber stamps & brown ink - I got mine at Michaels.
    Lara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so pretty and unique! Have never seen one like that.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and different. I love that. Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun piece and very pretty. TFS!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the cat's meow. Love it. Deb=^..^=x5

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo pretty behind those candles!! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty! I love your candlesticks as well. Enjoy your weekend!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soooo pretty. Have a happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaah, gorgeous, Tami. And I love your candlesticks all grouped together like that. So pretty and shiny! I'm like a magpie!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The little rack is so pretty and I love your mercury candlesticks!! Your vignette is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the title to this post! And it IS enchanting, thanks for linking up to VIF!!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea to use the cup rack that way! Thanks so much for linking all of this loveliness to the party this week! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for stopping by my page! We also watched Laverne and Shirley weekly...I wish those re-runs were still going these days. I love your cup rack re-do - very shabby and soooo very chic! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. That little sehlf is so sweet!

    P.S. I'm follower #100. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love those candelabras! Better than pottery barn!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cup holder and your candlesticks...so pretty! Oh, love the wine cabinet, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)