Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TableScape by Michelle



I thought I would take a moment to share a tablescape a relative put together. Michelle is not only family but she's truly become my closest friend. She's married to my Dad, and a wonderful person. Her and my Dad love a good estate sale, and when my husband and I visited them this past summer, we had a blast and were literally worn out thrifting and junking. Michelle's table is set with some of her vintage china, as well as some gifted wine glasses. She's cleverly tipped the wine glasses over to hold some of her pretty candles. The oak table and chairs were also a gift. Their home is filled with vintage treasures, carousel horses (they have 3!) and beautiful collections. See you all on Monday, tami
By the way, I'm linking to the following:The Shabby Chic Cottage Transformation Thursdays

14 comments:

  1. Hey there Tami- love the tablescape and how wonderful that you have such a great relationship with your dad's wife!! That is such a gift in itself! Love the table with the pink and white and the wine glasses tipped over are very creative!- it is gorgeous & 3 carousel horses? Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle's tablescape looks very pretty! I have been adding a few touches of red to my home lately too and really loving it. Enjoy the rest of your week Tami, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tablescape looks so pretty.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find an email address for you. Just wanted to tell you you’ve been featured at my weekly Welcome Wagon Friday. Welcome to the neighborhood!
    Brenda http://cozylittlehouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I'm here via Cozy little house, your tablescape looks lovely! Have a good day!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle's table is so inviting. I love the sweet colors and the candles! What a great idea!

    Popping in from Brenda's blog where you have been featured. You have a great blog!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hopping over from the Cozy house, too! Love your blog...your banner is beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable table. Clever idea to tip the glassware. You are lucky to have a fun family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so lovely that you get on so well together. It says a lot about you...and I guess a lot about her too.

    I'm glad you like English style because ....I'm English!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, and thank you to all who've commented on Michelle's TableScape! It's very much appreciate, I'm trying to talk her into making her own blog, she's got such a lovely home she shares with my Dad. (you can see my Dad's art via clicking the button Ken's Artwork")

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's a very nice table scape... Sandra Lee would be envious

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi: Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for stopping by Southern Comfort in a Northern Life. I didn't have your email addy and I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment about my laundry room.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well this is just too cute! Oh, how I wish my dad would meet a nice lady, what a blessing it must be for you. Especially when you can all go junking together! Anyhoo, have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)