Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Collection of Tins

My first antique ceiling tin

The collection haning on the wall

Details from my entry way tin
Hello Everyone, First off to say a big thank you to the 40 or so of you who are kind enough to follow my blog. I promise it will get better, and hopefully so will my photography skills! Here's a quick few pics to share some of my tin collection with you. Some old, some newer. I am sorry for the darkness, it's gone dark here and trying to hold a light and a camera then take a photo that isn't blurry is a bit more than my skills allow after a long day on my feet at work. Linking up to Kathleen's White Wednesday
PS, I'll try to re-do the pics in the morning, they look a bit yuk, so sorry :(

Update, well the lighting is still rather gloomy this morning, and I'm off to a hair appt. So I took a quick snap of my chair to add to this post as it's pretty boring, I didn't even straighten the slipcover, but it's a cozy spot I sit in with a cup of tea and a book. The credenza is peeking into the shot, I'll have more on that later, it's a rescued treasure my husband made over 5 years ago.

8 comments:

  1. I adore the tins! What a great entryway design! xoxoxo www.1942charm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection... they are beautiful! HWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, I'll try to make new photos tomorrow, with perhaps a bonus one ;) I had the longest day ever! Sipping a glass of wine as I type this and winding down, thanks again, tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you've grouped them together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tin pieces! I love painted metal and old ceiling tiles- new or old. Fun post!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, the tin pieces are lovely and so is your chair and credenza. The heart on it and the pillow on the chair are very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does look like a cozy spot to enjoy a cup of tea and a book. The credenza is gorgeous too with crystal knobs. I love the pale aqua color. I would love to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the last photo in this! The pillow is just what I've been looking for to add to my white chair in my bedroom! Lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)