Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Day, Another Dollar



For White Wednesday I thought I might share my little white $1.00 table with you all. Last Spring my husband and I were on our way to a food festival and decided to stop at a nice yard sale. The lady who ran the sale was super nice and had some lovely items. I asked about this table and she gave me a price of just $1.00. She said it needs some tlc, which I gladly gave it when we got home. The lamp is a $1.00 find also, however I purchased the shade at a favorite shop in Ventura California, long before I found a lamp to go with it. One does not need a lot of dosh to turn a house into a home. I'm linking up at one of my favorite spots Faded Charm's White Wednesday
The Shabby Chic Cottage's Transformation Thursdays
French Country Cottage's Feathered Nest Friday
Southern in my Heart's Inspiration Friday
Frou Frou Decor's Fabulous Friday Finds
Beyond the Picket Fence Under One Dollar Party

17 comments:

  1. I love both your table and the lamp! Great makeovers and you are right...we can do a lot with a tight budget! Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~*~*Lovely little white table!! A wonderful find for sure! Hugs,Rachel~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little table! Great find for $1!! I love how you put the bowl/pan underneath it!

    Thank you for your sweet comment about my screen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love how far a $1 will go at a yard sale?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a steal for only $1.00-great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, only a dollar, that is quite the bargain!!! Looks great!!

    Hugs ~

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that table was $1? I looks just great. Love that burlap pillow way in the background too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is charming! and I love the pan underneath it too. Happy White Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful finds for $1.00! They look beautiful in your home! Love the enamelware bowl, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Just coming over from Courtney's party to say that I love your little table and can't believe you got it for $1! Also, reading that you found it in Ventura just took me back in time...I used to live in Camarillo and then in the Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village area! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omigosh...holy cow...holy guacamole!!! That has got to be the best find of the year. A buck for that beautiful table??? You're lucky! Love your sand dollars too!

    Happy Friday...stopping by from Feathered Nest Friday. BTW, I'm having a gift raffle, hope you can stop by and enter.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! $1? What a deal!!! It looks absolutely beautiful now as does your table top. Incredible finds-Love the sand dollars and loving that pillow in the background too!! Thanks for joining Feathered Nest Friday and sharing these treasures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Just had to come back by and say thanks so much for joining the party this week! Your bargain was definitely Inspirational! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl that's only 4 quartes what a GREAT deal you got...I love it...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely vignette. You certainly got some great deals.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)