Sunday, September 12, 2010

I love her style

These are some photos of Sharon Osbourne's home. I am a huge fan of her decorating style and it's certainly inspired me over the years. The first couple of seasons of  the Osbourne's reality show definately showed off her love of Shabby Chic as well as her english origins. Her kitchen was amazing with white cabinets and glass knobs. She always had unique items such as her lovely "pear lamp".  And vintage sitting pieces as well as slipcovered chairs in white or floral patterns.

3 comments:

  1. You know Sharon Osbourne's home in England looks way different than the Beverly Hills home. You might be able to get photos of it online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, thanks! I have seen her English home on tv, also her Malibu Beach Cottage. I love them all. I'm hoping she'll do a decorating book one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous home she has. The bathroom is fabulous!
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and read each and every comment, which are greatly appreciated :)